Concentrated formula is an excellent product for the home orchardist. Controls both insects, and diseases on fruit trees, flowers, evergreens, and strawberries. Only need as little as 1-1/2 tablespoons per gallon. Ideal for fungus and insect control.
- 2-in-1, insect and disease protection for fruit trees
- Controls Apple Maggots, Codling Moths and Apple Scab
- Use on apples, cherries, grapes, peaches and more
- Also for use on strawberries
- Economical concentrate
- 32 ounce bottle
- COMPLETE PLANT COVERAGE - Bonide Fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, aphicide, miticide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
- VARIETY OF INSECTS AND DISEASES - Controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, mites, flea beetles, aphids plus more. Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, downy mildew, brown rot, coryneum blight, and many more.
- FOLIAGE PROTECTOR - Used to guard apples, cherries, grapes, strawberries, peaches, roses, ornamental evergreens, and flowers.
- INCLUDES SPREADER STICKER - Helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
FRUIT TREE SPRAY CONCENTRATE