The Spee-D Channel Grate, Decorative Wave is part of the NDS drainage system. As a proven alternative to traditional concrete drains, NDS grates feature UV inhibitors that prevent fading and cracking from the sun. Channel drains have a unique patented flying buttress design that provides load-bearing support from both sides as well as underneath. Spee-D Channel Drains are ideal for driveways, large decks, and commercial areas. Adequate in everything from patios to light vehicular traffic areas. These chemical-resistant and rustproof grates are maintenance-free, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Length 24"
- Width 4.12"
- High Density Foam Polyolefin (HDPE)
- Open Surface Area: 15.56" square Inches per Ft.
- UV Inhibitors
- Colors: Black (#253), Gray (#253GY), Green (#253GR), Sand (#253S)
- Use With NDS Spee-D Channel Drain (#400)
- ADA Compliant
- Rated to support automobiles, light trucks, and medium-duty pneumatic tires at speeds less than 20 m.p.h
- Will accommodate 47.60 gallons per minute 1/2" of head
- Load Rating: Class B (61-175 PSI)
NDS Spee-D Channel Grate, Decorative Wave Technical Specifications
How To Install A Spee-D Channel Drain
NDS Spee-D Channel Technical Specifications
NDS Channel Grate Outlet Flow Capacities
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain Light Vehicular Traffic Installation - Pavers
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain Bottom Outlet Installation
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain End Outlet Installation
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain Typical Landscape Traffic Installation
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain Typical Light Vehicular Traffic Installation
NDS Spee-D Channel Drain Typical Pedestrian Traffic Installation
NDS Channel Drain Installation Guide