Clayton Mark Frost Proof Yard Hydrant (2ft Bury)NOT FOR SALE CAStock# 54512NL
No Lead 54512NL Clayton Mark Frost Proof Yard Hydrant (2ft Bury)
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Packed securely in individual heavy weight carton.
Overall Length 54"
Flow rates 45gpm @ 50psi
- Fully frost proof, shut-off valve below frost line.
- Heavy cast iron head with 3/4" brass discharge connection and bucket hook.
- Can be padlocked.
- Heavy, galvanized steel, corrosion resistant, 1" stand-pipe.
- Galvanized carbon steel connecting rod. Stainless Steel operating rod.
- Long lasting Buna-N rubber plunger with solid brass core.
- Integral valve seat cast into BRASS valve body. 3/4" FPT connection with double bypass bottom valve for superior flow, less risk of debris blockage. Less risk of debris blockage.
- 1/8" FPT drain hole.
- Rated to 80 PSI, adjustable
- CE certified.
- Lead Free: Third Party Certified 2NSF/ANSI 372.
- NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
5451 HYDRANT ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURE
1. Turn water supply OFF.
2. Open hydrant to relieve pressure.
3. Loosen set screw. (Item 5)
4. Push brass rod down as far as it will go by hand to be sure the plunger is touching the seat.
5. Open handle (Item 9) approximately 30° from closed position.
6. Tighten set screw snugly.
7. Turn water supply ON.
8. Operate hydrant and make sure the hydrant is shutting off properly and flowing properly.
9. If hydrant still does not shut off, repeat steps 1 through 8.
10. Flow water through hydrant and then close completely to check for proper drainage by:
a) listening for water draining down pipe or
b) putting your hand over the hose connection to feel for a vacuum.If hydrant does not drain, see step 11.
11. To clear drain hole blockage, close off hydrant spout by using hose cap or by attaching and kinking a hose. Open and close hydrant to allow water pressure to clear blockage. Repeat step 10 to verify proper drainage. If hydrant still does not drain, repeat steps 1 through 10 to fully uncover drain hole.
CAUTION: Do not try to make the shutoff adjustment in one attempt or you may overadjust and cause damage to the plunger and rods. For this reason adjust in multiple small increments.
We Also Recommend
Clayton Mark Model 2575K Hydrant Head Assy 5451 NOT FOR SALE CA
Clayton Mark YRK1 Yard Hydrant Repair Kit NOT FOR SALE IN CA