ESP-ME3 Irrigation Controller 4 station base module, expandable up to 22 stations. Indoor/Outdoor
With 4 to 22 stations, the ESP-ME3 provides the station count options customers need. Install the same controller on residential and light commercial sites. Add station modules when expanding irrigation without removing or even powering down the controller.
- 4 Station Base Module
- WiFi Connectivity
- Flow Monitoring
- Flexible Installation
- Configurable to 22 stations with additional 3 or 6 station modules for different sized jobs or future irrigation needs. Comes with power plug and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation.
- Simplified Dial Programming
- Easy to Read Screen
- Bypass Rain Sensor by Station
- Seasonal Adjust by Program
- Alarm Notifications
- One-Touch Watering
- Contractor Default™
Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
- Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10-year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
Certifications: cULus [US and Canada], FCC Part 15b [US], CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B) [Canada], CE [European Union].
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)
ESP-ME3 User Manual
ESP-ME3 Quick Reference
ESP-ME3 Special Features Card
ESP-ME3 Tech Specs
ESP-ME3 Typical Installation